As the country patiently waits in deep anticipation for the Alice In Wonderland movie opening this Friday March 5, 2010, the Alice In Wonderland collectibles market is soaring and has been for quite some time! Prices are REALLY going up and up and manufacturers cannot produce newer collectibles fast enough while collectors cannot buy-up vintage items quick enough. We posted an article back in February about collecting Alice In Wonderland items and mentioned that collectors felt prices were just starting to rise in anticipation of the movie release and since we have seen a very steady increase in price and values.
TOP 10 IN 2010 Alice In Wonderland Collectibles:
- Disney – Alice In Wonderland Mouse Ears Hat, Limited Edition!
- Stella McCartney’s Alice In Wonderland Jewelry Line with Swarovski Crystals
- Alice, Mad Hatter T-shirts (visit here)
- Red Queen T-shirts
- The Red Queen and Mad Hatter Coffee Tea Mugs
- Limited Edition Film Cels
- Desk Accessories Sets
- Figurines of Alice, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Red Queen, White Queen
- Alice In Wonderland Christmas Ornaments and Holiday Decorations
Currently on EBay the below Alice In Wonderland Collectibles are HOT:
Alice In Wonderland Frida Kahlo Folk Art Painting Oil $21,000,000.00
Alice in Wonderland Beswick Figurine Royal Doulton 1974 $799
This Alice in Wonderland “White Rabbit” figurine is by Beswick. $325
Beswick Alice in Wonderland The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party Figurine $340
R JOHN WRIGHT DISNEY ALICE IN WONDERLAND DOLL $1,475
Disney Alice in Wonderland Teapot signed by Elisabete Gomes $1,275
R John Wright Mad Hatter – Alice in Wonderland $1,575
Royal Doulton Cheshire Cat Alice Series figurine $295
MADAME ALEXANDER WEEDLE DEE TWEEDLE DUM $119.99
LLADRO ALICE IN WONDERLAND PORCELAIN FIGURINE $700
7pcs. Alice in Wonderland Russian Nesting Doll $575
Let’s just high prices for Alice In Wonderland Will Go!