Hmmm…. Lately many of the antique malls I have been visiting have started to put out holiday and Christmas decorations. Yes, it is still early for the holidays but it is not too early nor is it ever too early to have merchandise out for the holidays and Christmas as folks that are collectors are ALWAYS on the hunt for items to add to their collections. Also, I remember doing a post about a year or so ago when I was frustrated with the antiques and collectibles malls in my town really did not have much inventory or selection of items out or displayed in their booths for Christmas and the holidays so I sure hope things continue the way they are as I LOVE the holidays.
My “Wish List” for Christmas and Holiday Collectibles:
- Vintage Spaghetti Santa’s
- Vintage Napco Christmas Figurines and Shoppers
- 1950s Santa and Mrs. Claus figurines
- Vintage Santa, Angels, and Pixie figurines and ornaments
- Gorgeous Lacquered Hand-Carved Russian Santa’s
- Antique Belsnickel Santa’s
- Vintage Holt Howard Christmas Collectibles
- Vintage Josef Originals Christmas Collectibles
- Victorian Christmas Greeting Cards
- Vintage Christmas Tablecloths and Tea Towels
- Mercury Glass Ornaments
- Vintage Snowman Christmas Figurines & Candle Holders
And lots more!!