Ready to become an antiques aficionado? Look no further than the experts’ books available on antiques, vintage Christmas, kitschy mid-century modern artifacts and collectibles! So start exploring this fascinating world filled with nostalgia and tradition today! Here are a few titles worth checking out:
- Vintage Christmas Ceramic Collectibles by Walter Dworkin (considered the bible for vintage kitschy Christmas ceramics)
- Py Miyao Fun Kitchen Collectibles: Reference & Value Guide by Belinda Evans
- Price Guide to Holt-Howard Collectibles and Other Related Ceramicwares of the 50s & 60s by Walter Dworkin
- Napco ( A Schiffer Book for Collectors) by Kathleen Deel
- Spaghetti Art Ware: Poodles and Other Collectible Ceramics by Emily Chalmers & Ali Hanan
- Ceramic Fish, Mermaids & Seahorses: Bathroom Decorations of the 1940s & 1950s (Schiffer Book for Collectors)
*Please note that if you purchase from clicking on one of the links, I will get a tiny bit of that sale to help keep this blog going.